DuraGrip™ Plus Matt Finish is a solvent free, virtually odorless urethane coating with exceptional adhesion and performance properties. It is suitable for virtually any vertical or horizontal surface and has inherent chemical resistance, anti-graffiti and moisture barrier properties
By adjusting additives, the achieved slip resistance of the floor can range between a P3 - P5 or even achieve a P5+ slip rating.
Our insured floor safety experts can treat your floors, whether indoor or outdoor, with Duragrip Plus with minimal disruption to you.Start Expert Application
The bonding capabilities including glass surfaces, ferrous and non-ferrous metals, porcelain tiles and many other surfaces that other coatings will not adhere to. Ideal for carparks, high traffic corridors, transport terminals, warehouses, fabricated metal products and most very high traffic applications - both internal and external.
Grip Additives turn almost any floor finish (concrete, vinyl, rubber, timber, tile, stone, etc.) into a non-slip surface. With the addition of grip additives to the clear sealer, the product can provide an AS4586 wet pendulum rating of P3-P5*. They provide an ideal finish for kitchens and food prep areas, pedestrian ramps and any areas requiring an anti-slip surface.
Light foot traffic in 12 hours, full cure 48 hours.
The one coat system means many applications can be completed in a single night avoiding loss of trade and minimizing disruption. Fast one coat application also significantly reduces labour costs.
DuraGrip Plus™ is produced using water as a solvent and does not use traditional solvents or co solvents***. It has no free monomers when parts A and B are mixed. The result is a virtually odourless, very low to zero VOC product that can be applied in sensitive areas, such as patient care and sterile areas, without affecting the surrounding areas.
*Slip ratings are surface dependant. Always test before application.
** Dry times are affected by environmental conditions such as temperature and humidity. Always test before application.
*** Tints and additives may contain small amounts of solvents.
- Restore existing vinyl, rubber or linoleum to remove scratching and improve appearance and reduce cleaning costs.
- Rejuvenate ceramic, porcelain, terrazzo, stone and provide hygienic protection for grout lines on floors and walls.
- Seal or colour concrete floors in corridors, kitchens, warehouses and carparks, including safety line marking, logos and lettering.
- Timber sports floors, hardwood floors, covered decking and other engineered or solid timber floors including parquetry.
- Metal surfaces including steel door frames, stairs, cover plates and engineered metal products.
- Superior finish where gloss enamel paints are required with virtually no odour.